Gstaad Glam - Travel from Home Candle
Gstaad Glam - Travel from Home Candle
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Close your eyes, take a breath, and be transported. Where? To a warm sandy beach of Tulum, a bustling bar in the old town of Mykonos or an après-ski moment in front of a roaring fireplace in Gstaad.
Assouline is delighted to introduce a collection of scented candles inspired by its best-selling Travel Series titles. Created exclusively for Assouline by renowned perfumer Jérôme Epinette, it will bring spirit and dreams to your most precious life moments.
The candles were created with the intention of going deeper into telling the story of six destinations: Mykonos, Tulum, Marrakech, Ibiza, Gstaad and the Moon. For each getaway, the Assouline family reflected on memories and personal associations that resulted in unique yet coordinated fragrances.
To complete this array of scents, the Assouline team worked on creating playful branding with vibrant colors and foil stamping. Each box is inspired by the series’ book covers, matching the palettes and individualized symbols specific to the series. The candles, featuring the motif of each destination, are housed in a ceramic beige-tinted vessel. All pieces in this collection seamlessly blend with any style of interior and act as a perfect addition to one’s library, pairing elegantly with Assouline titles.
From the serenity of a tropical getaway to an adventurous day on the open water, this collection offers delights from your favorite places around the globe with scents that capture the essence of each destination. Exotic paradises, winter wonderlands and wild escapes take you on an inspiring journey while adding a whiff of travel to your home.
CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remainder.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended. Do not set it in a draft. Keep it away from children, curtains, pets and flammable surfaces.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust it to the correct position while the wax is still molten. Allow it to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. The wick should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All sales are final:
Due to the nature of our products, all candle sales are final.
We offer a refund on items that may have been damaged in transit. If your candle arrives damaged, please contact Customer Care within 14 days of receiving your order with a photo of the damaged item. Candle must be in its original packaging, unused, and accompanied by an original receipt. We will not honor refunds for reasons other than damage incurred during shipping. Assouline reserves the right to reject any refunds that do not comply with the conditions stated above. Items that appear used or worn upon inspection will not be eligible for refunds.
Assouline reserves the right to modify its exchange and return policy.
Need further assistance?
Submit a request to Customer Care.
- Ceramic vessel
- Serigraphy of symbol
- Linen outer packaging with foil and embossing
- Interior black liner for protection
- Wax: blend of soy and paraffin
- Burning time: 50 hours
- Hand poured in small batches
- Weight: 319 grams of wax
- Candle Dimensions: 10.16 x 8.55 cm (height x diameter)
- Candle Box Dimensions: 8.89 x 8.89 x 10.47 cm
- Made in the USA
- Candle Lid available for purchase separately
- Complimentary set of Travel from Home Matches when you shop the Candle Collection in an Assouline store. Find a boutique.
Travel From Home With Assouline Music: Gstaad Glam